All of the fabricated fittings we produce in-house are specially marked to denote their use and can accommodate non-traditional angles or bends used in large applications within the water, gas and sewage industries. By creating these bespoke parts for your system, it not only gives you satisfaction of the job at hand but it also provides a tighter and improved fit for additional reassurance. Backed by standard ISO9001 and our own in-house quality procedures, Westwood Pipelines can provide a fast and reliable service that works for you.
We supply a wide range of fabricated fittings to suit your specifications up to 1200mm OD
Non Standard / Specials
- Stab-in-Tees (Non Pressure) – Extrusion welded Reduced Branch tees.
- Pre-Fabricated Manifolds – Fabricated Manifolds as per your requirements.
- Level Invert Tees (Non Pressure) – Extrusion welded Reduced branch tees with a level inverted branch.
- Level Invert Reducers – Manufactured Level invert Reducers
- Mitred Angles (Non Standard) – Any Angle manufactured in sizes 90mm up to 630mm.
- Large Diameter Long Spigot Fittings – Tees, Moulded Elbows, Stub Flanges, Reducers.
Want to know more?
If you require any more information, contact us by clicking the button.
Westwood Business Park Sandtoft
Belton Road, Doncaster, DN8 5BF
(SAT NAV DN8 5SY)
Give Us A Call
+44 (0)1427 875770
*Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes
Send A Message